Torrick -"wishful thinking" - Beach Towel
Give your bathroom a vibrant look and wrap yourself up with this super soft and cozy all-over sublimation towel.
• Available in one size: 30”x60”
• 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Made in China. Printed in the USA
• Printed on one side only
• The non-printed side is made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent
Torrick, the cursed Prince of Domorda. His crimson glare calculating and stern matches well with his serious and cold demeanor. Although he seems to be careless and fearless, deep down, he has been lonely, terrified and in denial of his feelings. He believes if he doesn't feel, then he won’t be giving Torin, his Shadow Spirit, anything to “feed” off of. A Shadow Spirit grows stronger on negative energy, so if he feels: pain, anger, fear, jealousy, greed, lust, guilt, shame, Torin will grow stronger and can take control.
Torrick believes if he allows himself to love or care too much, then he will get hurt (causing pain) and ultimately still also giving Torin strength. However, Evaleana and Torrick soon learn that if he allows the positive, despite the potential negative outcomes, it would actually weaken Torin.
Learn more on my website, www.mel-e-furnish.com!
Reading sample: vocal.media/futurism/the-end-of-before
- The Deity Jewels: Part One, The Prophecy
- The Deity Jewels: Part Two, Omen of Demise
- The Deity Jewels: Part Three, The Final Battle
Artist: Jordan Ivey
Torrick - "wishful thinking" -
"wishful thinking" - https://www.instagram.com/p/BwDk6Y_pk6C/
Follow her on Instagram! @ivess___
To see all the products with her designs:
- Search the tag, “IveyArt”
- See the “Mel & Ivey Collection”.
- Click the “Home” dropdown menu at the top, select “Mel & Ivey”