Dragon Torrick - "Flame - Golf Umbrella
The large surface and sturdiness of this umbrella provide additional protection against the rain than the small umbrellas and help prevent the strong winds from turning your umbrella inside out. Stand out from the crowd during the rainy days by adding photos, logos or personal message to make this umbrella unique and personal. It makes a great gift all year round
- Made of 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric
- Image imprinted using heat sublimation technique to prevent discoloring
- Measures 51 inches in diameter and 39.5 inches long
- 8 ribs made of carbon fiber for ultimate support
- Each rib consists of 3-section aluminium for flexibility and strength
- Gripped plastic handle for firm hold
Production of photo umbrellas take about 5-7 business days, please be more patient on your customized photo umbrella, thanks.
Within every Razi, is their “sym”. A sym is like a “spirit animal” and is usually determined by whatever animal comes “naturally” to a Razi. Most times, a sym is discovered when a Razi is either in danger or desperate. It is like an “internal defense mechanism” for them.
Torrick first became his when he was thirteen and jumped out of his window in The Domorda Castle. His mother’s sym was a dragon. He often shapeshifts into this form rather than his own sym, the raven. In the books on several occasions, he had to carry others out of a situation, rather than becoming small and elusive. However, after the end of The Final Battle of The Dark War, leading into the events of Book Two: The Prophecy of Elements, there is an ancient Enchantment that will reveal a miracle of magic. Who was it that cast this Enchantment? Did he/she know Torrick’s mother? If so, was this all part of their plan?
Read the books to uncover the secrets!
Learn more on my website, www.mel-e-furnish.com!
Reading sample: vocal.media/futurism/the-end-of-before
- The Deity Jewels: Part One, The Prophecy
- The Deity Jewels: Part Two, Omen of Demise
- The Deity Jewels: Part Three, The Final Battle
Artist: Jordan Ivey
Show support for Ivey's work and follow her! Or by purchasing products with the tag "IveyArt" or under the Mel & Ivey Collection and Page!