Dragon Torrick - "Flame" - Classic One Shoulder Swimsuit
This simple one piece swimsuit is easy to customize. It comes with a one shoulder strap design and can be printed with your own personalized designs.
- Made from 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Available in XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL
- Swimsuits are padded with an inner lining
- Swimsuit is packed in a transparent plastic bag
- Our editing software makes designing simple and easy
- Machine wash
- Designs imprinted using an advance heat sublimation technique; will not fade in water
- All swimwear comes with hygienic liners
Attention: Due to bleeding and fabric stretch, the previewed image is only an approximated display of the final product.
Within every Razi, is their “sym”. A sym is like a “spirit animal” and is usually determined by whatever animal comes “naturally” to a Razi. Most times, a sym is discovered when a Razi is either in danger or desperate. It is like an “internal defense mechanism” for them.
Torrick first became his when he was thirteen and jumped out of his window in The Domorda Castle. His mother’s sym was a dragon. He often shapeshifts into this form rather than his own sym, the raven. In the books on several occasions, he had to carry others out of a situation, rather than becoming small and elusive. However, after the end of The Final Battle of The Dark War, leading into the events of Book Two: The Prophecy of Elements, there is an ancient Enchantment that will reveal a miracle of magic. Who was it that cast this Enchantment? Did he/she know Torrick’s mother? If so, was this all part of their plan?
Read the books to uncover the secrets!
Learn more on my website, www.mel-e-furnish.com!
Reading sample: vocal.media/futurism/the-end-of-before
- The Deity Jewels: Part One, The Prophecy
- The Deity Jewels: Part Two, Omen of Demise
- The Deity Jewels: Part Three, The Final Battle
Artist: Jordan Ivey
Show support for Ivey's work and follow her! Or by purchasing products with the tag "IveyArt" or under the Mel & Ivey Collection and Page!