TCoE - "Live and Let Die" - Padded Sports Bra
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
• Best for A–C cups
• Mesh lining with slits for removable pads
• Removable pads included
• Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
|Bust (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|
The Deity Jewels, Part Three: The Final Battle
Chapter 15: Live and Let Die
Excerpt from page 206.
Fitin commenced to cry as she went limp, and her eyes started to close. Her coughing worsened. Drops of poison escaped her lips and mixed with the scarlet liquid that trickled down her chin and onto her neck. A single tear streamed down her cheek and collided with the tainted blood. Her eyes dulled as the life within faded, and her heart slowly failed. Her vision began to darken, and her limbs numbed.
An explosion of uncontrollable twitching and muscle spasms erupted, and her body had a mind of its own, a delusional mind that was faltering under the chokehold of merciless insanity. As moments passed slowly like years, her eyes rolled back into her head, and gradually, the quivering ceased. Everything grew silent and still. Locked inside a world of grief, Fitin could no longer hold back his tears. The love of his life, his world, his everything; was gone.
A growing wind whistled through the trees in the courtyard. Fitin closed his eyes as he buried his face in his bloodied, calloused hands. A whisper suddenly summoned his attention. There was a heavenly, smooth, echoing voice in the air around him. Fitin leisurely lowered his hands, blinked open his eyes, and glanced up toward the rainy dark sky. He threw back his head and screamed out in agony from his grief.
Copyright 2018 by Mel E. Furnish
Learn more on my website, www.mel-e-furnish.com!
- The Deity Jewels: Part One, The Prophecy
- The Deity Jewels: Part Two, Omen of Demise
- The Deity Jewels: Part Three, The Final Battle
Artist: Ally Furnish
Follow her on Instagram! @blalfy
"Live and Let Die" - https://www.instagram.com/p/B6qoY21pndo/