TCoE - Trindavin Map - Neck Gaiter
This neck gaiter can be used as a face shield, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Washable and reusable
• When used as a facemask, it can help limit respiratory droplets
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
Attention! The mask is intended to be used as an accessory. The mask is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators.
The official map of Trindavin, a war-ridden land that has been fertilized by blood and decay from hundreds of years of battles, ruthless murder, and torment. Families ripped apart, slaughtered, and ravaged. Despite the duty of The Star of Enchantments (the combined powers of The Enchanter and Enchantress) to protect and guide the living; hatred and greed have spread and corrupted the hearts of many. Evil has seeped into strongholds across the kingdoms, adding to the looming threat of alienation.
Will this land remain in the clutches of those who seek to destroy it? Will it be saved and see peace again? Despite the rising and falling heroes, heroines, monstrous villains, and demons throughout its history, the balance between Life and Death, Good and Evil, Light and Dark, will be tested and the fate of the world will rest in what remains after “The War to End All Wars” has passed.
Learn more on my website, www.mel-e-furnish.com!
- The Deity Jewels: Part One, The Prophecy
- The Deity Jewels: Part Two, Omen of Demise
- The Deity Jewels: Part Three, The Final Battle
Artist: Ally Furnish
Follow her on Instagram! @blalfy