Dragon Torrick - "Flame" - Cross Front Halter Bikini Set
We're loving this new halter bikini set that comes with a cross front and ties up into a halter design. Simple to design but looking fab nonetheless.
- Made from 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Set includes custom bikini top and bottom
- Bikini top comes with a back tie design
- Bikini is packed in a transparent plastic bag
- Soft, stretchy, lightweight and quick drying fabric
- Machine Washable
- Designs imprinted using an advance heat sublimation technique
Attention: Due to bleeding and fabric stretch, the previewed image is only an approximated display of the final product.
Within every Razi, is their “sym”. A sym is like a “spirit animal” and is usually determined by whatever animal comes “naturally” to a Razi. Most times, a sym is discovered when a Razi is either in danger or desperate. It is like an “internal defense mechanism” for them.
Torrick first became his when he was thirteen and jumped out of his window in The Domorda Castle. His mother’s sym was a dragon. He often shapeshifts into this form rather than his own sym, the raven. In the books on several occasions, he had to carry others out of a situation, rather than becoming small and elusive. However, after the end of The Final Battle of The Dark War, leading into the events of Book Two: The Prophecy of Elements, there is an ancient Enchantment that will reveal a miracle of magic. Who was it that cast this Enchantment? Did he/she know Torrick’s mother? If so, was this all part of their plan?
Read the books to uncover the secrets!
Learn more on my website, www.mel-e-furnish.com!
Reading sample: vocal.media/futurism/the-end-of-before
- The Deity Jewels: Part One, The Prophecy
- The Deity Jewels: Part Two, Omen of Demise
- The Deity Jewels: Part Three, The Final Battle
Artist: Jordan Ivey
Show support for Ivey's work and follow her! Or by purchasing products with the tag "IveyArt" or under the Mel & Ivey Collection and Page!