Dragon Torrick - "Flame" - Padded Sports Bra
Get the perfect bra for your workouts! This comfy bra has a soft moisture-wicking fabric, extra materials in shoulder straps, and removable padding for maximum support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
• Best for A–C cups
• Mesh lining with slits for removable pads
• Removable pads included
• Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
|Bust (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|
Within every Razi, is their “sym”. A sym is like a “spirit animal” and is usually determined by whatever animal comes “naturally” to a Razi. Most times, a sym is discovered when a Razi is either in danger or desperate. It is like an “internal defense mechanism” for them.
Torrick first became his when he was thirteen and jumped out of his window in The Domorda Castle. His mother’s sym was a dragon. He often shapeshifts into this form rather than his own sym, the raven. In the books on several occasions, he had to carry others out of a situation, rather than becoming small and elusive. However, after the end of The Final Battle of The Dark War, leading into the events of Book Two: The Prophecy of Elements, there is an ancient Enchantment that will reveal a miracle of magic. Who was it that cast this Enchantment? Did he/she know Torrick’s mother? If so, was this all part of their plan?
Read the books to uncover the secrets!
Learn more on my website, www.mel-e-furnish.com!
- The Deity Jewels: Part One, The Prophecy
- The Deity Jewels: Part Two, Omen of Demise
- The Deity Jewels: Part Three, The Final Battle
Artist: Jordan Ivey
Show support for Ivey's work and follow her! Or by purchasing products with the tag "IveyArt" or under the Mel & Ivey Collection and Page!