TCoE - Trindavin - Unisex Hoodie
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with design on both sides
• Unisex style
• Overlock seams
• Comes with drawstrings
|Chest (inches)||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼||50 ⅜|
|Waist (inches)||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝||52 ¾|
The official map of Trindavin, a war-ridden land that has been fertilized by blood and decay from hundreds of years of battles, ruthless murder, and torment. Families ripped apart, slaughtered, and ravaged. Despite the duty of The Star of Enchantments (the combined powers of The Enchanter and Enchantress) to protect and guide the living; hatred and greed have spread and corrupted the hearts of many. Evil has seeped into strongholds across the kingdoms, adding to the looming threat of alienation.
Will this land remain in the clutches of those who seek to destroy it? Will it be saved and see peace again? Despite the rising and falling heroes, heroines, monstrous villains, and demons throughout its history, the balance between Life and Death, Good and Evil, Light and Dark, will be tested and the fate of the world will rest in what remains after “The War to End All Wars” has passed.
Learn more on my website, www.mel-e-furnish.com!
- The Deity Jewels: Part One, The Prophecy
- The Deity Jewels: Part Two, Omen of Demise
- The Deity Jewels: Part Three, The Final Battle
Artist: Ally Furnish
Follow her on Instagram! @blalfy