Torrick - "wishful thinking" - Mens Athletic Shoes
Run with a bounce in your step with these print on demand shoes that allow you to unleash your creativity while working out.
- Made from heavyweight canvas
- Both left and right shoe customizable
- Comfortable sole
- Vibrant printing
- Designs imprinted using an advance heat sublimation technique
Attention: Due to bleeding and fabric stretch, the previewed image is only an approximated display of the final product.
Torrick, the cursed Prince of Domorda. His crimson glare calculating and stern matches well with his serious and cold demeanor. Although he seems to be careless and fearless, deep down, he has been lonely, terrified and in denial of his feelings. He believes if he doesn't feel, then he won’t be giving Torin, his Shadow Spirit, anything to “feed” off of. A Shadow Spirit grows stronger on negative energy, so if he feels: pain, anger, fear, jealousy, greed, lust, guilt, shame, Torin will grow stronger and can take control.
Torrick believes if he allows himself to love or care too much, then he will get hurt (causing pain) and ultimately still also giving Torin strength. However, Evaleana and Torrick soon learn that if he allows the positive, despite the potential negative outcomes, it would actually weaken Torin.
Learn more on my website, www.mel-e-furnish.com!
Reading sample: vocal.media/futurism/the-end-of-before
- The Deity Jewels: Part One, The Prophecy
- The Deity Jewels: Part Two, Omen of Demise
- The Deity Jewels: Part Three, The Final Battle
Artist: Jordan Ivey
Torrick - "wishful thinking" -
"wishful thinking" - https://www.instagram.com/p/BwDk6Y_pk6C/
Follow her on Instagram! @ivess___
To see all the products with her designs:
- Search the tag, “IveyArt”
- See the “Mel & Ivey Collection”.
- Click the “Home” dropdown menu at the top, select “Mel & Ivey”